Welcome to the Grafton Food Pantry. These are the guidelines you must follow to receive service from our Pantry.
- A client must provide proof that they live within our service area. We serve residents of Grafton Township and the Village of Huntley. If you are unsure if you live in this area, please come in and we can find which Food Pantry can help you.
- Clients must provide a photo ID (Drivers license or State ID). If the address on the ID is not current, bring a bill with your name and correct address.
- Clients must fill out a short application and state that their income falls within certain Federal levels for their family size. No financial documents are needed. All information is private and we do not share it with any other organizations.
- Clients may visit the Pantry once a month on any day during our hours of operation. The amount of food and personal care items received are based on family size and what is available.
- When possible, clients will be provided with cloth bags on their first visit. We ask that you bring the cloth bags with you for each visit.
Monday 4pm – 7pm
Wednesday 1pm – 4pm
Friday 1pm – 4pm
Please check “Our Hours” to see on which holidays we are closed.